You’ve spent years building up your business.
You’d like to recoup your investment but you are not ready to retire.
Northern Bear can help you to release equity and secure the future of the business.
Northern Bear plc includes 12 businesses with an excellent reputation for delivering specialist building and support services in Northern England and beyond.
Our clients include local authorities, housing associations, NHS trusts, universities, construction companies and national house builders.
Each company in the group operates as an autonomous business with Northern Bear providing the additional security of strategic management and financial consolidation. All companies continue to be managed by the key people who helped them become profitable businesses.
We are interested in specialist building and support services businesses that
- Are based in Northern England
- Have a focus on social housing and/or renewables
- Have an established management team who want to remain in the business
- Consistently generate profits on a turnover of at least £2m
- Do not require major capital investment
- Have a strong record of health and safety compliance
We can offer you
- The opportunity to realise the equity from your business while remaining involved
- The freedom to continue running your business as before
- Investment in the workforce
- Capital to invest in the business when great opportunities arise
- The benefits of being part of an established group of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange
- The shared resources of a family of businesses working in the same sector